With My Travel™, Christopherson Business Travel’s digital dashboard specifically designed for the business traveler, all your company’s road warriors have instant access to business travel itineraries, flight options, mobile syncing, and more.
Plus, should they need them, our expert travel advisors are available 24 hours-a-day from anywhere in the world to help with every possible situation that might arise on their business travels.
My Travel also allows travelers to see and manage their own unused tickets, allowing them to be an active participant in the reuse of those funds.
Here are just a few of the tools My Travel offers:
- Airtineraries® – View every itinerary ever booked online or with a travel agent for easy reference.
- Book Trips – With direct access to our online booking tool and/or our expert agents, travelers can book business trips simply and quickly.
- Travel Profiles – Travel profile information is always available. Plus, business travelers can always manage their information regardless of whether they booked online or with a travel agent.
- Travel Policy Summary – A quick reference guide to your company’s business travel policies is available to ensure compliance.
- Contacts – All the numbers your business travelers could possibly need are stored in one place. Quickly get in touch with a travel agent, account manager, or online support personnel. Even emergency after-hours numbers are listed.
*My Travel is one of the many business travel tools Christopherson provides through our integrated technology platform, AirPortal®. To learn more about AirPortal, My Travel, and how Christopherson can save your company time and money on business travel, please contact one of our representatives.