Lately, clients have been asking for good travel apps so I thought I would share a few favorites for the iPhone:
- oMaps: Now you no longer need to be online to access the maps you need. oMaps lets you save maps and then access them even without an Internet connection.
- Foodspotting: Foodspotting is a visual guide to good food and where to find it. Launched in 2010, it’s the first and leading app for finding and rating dishes, not just restaurants.
- FlightTrack: See flight details on beautiful, zoomable maps or get real-time departure info, delays and gate numbers at a glance. Full international coverage means you can track all your flights worldwide. They’ll even update you on cancellations and help you find an alternate flight.
- Pano: Pano is an award-winning app that lets you take beautiful, seamless panoramic photos straight from your phone, with no expensive desktop software necessary.
- XE Currency: Convert every world currency on-the-go. It features live currency rates, charts, and even stores the last updated rates, so it works when the Internet doesn’t.
- GateGuru: The application allows you to receive real-time flight status information (including push notifications), view your TripIt and KAYAK itineraries, view/post airport security wait times, and see a structured list of airport food, shops and services.